Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Halloween Pumpkins (a post a year too late)

A post a year too late :) ... but just in time for this year! ;)

Last year, for the very first time, me and hubby got adventurous and got ourselves two large pumpkins. Since we had never carved one before, those pumpkins served as counter decor pieces for quite sometime - actually, not too bad! Then I got panicky and wanted them to serve the purpose they were meant for - lack of time and some my engineering skills and likely I had seen it online somewhere, I decided to use hubby's drill-set to serve my need! Well, I have not seen the drill-set since - most probably they have been stowed away to prevent any such future torture on them. Ok, enough of the background, here are my creations from last year - enjoy!



No comments: